Sign my guestbook, pawease!! :)

quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2010

I'm two years old!

Hello, Furry and Not So Furry friends! :)
Well, the 4th April was my 2nd Barkday. Yeah, it was ages ago, and' because of my groovy hooman, I'm posting this late about that epic event. My hooman has been seriously neglecting my blog and I am really mad with her. So, I've decided to eat another wall... cof cof cof... I mean.... cof cof... make another artistic sculpture. But this is another story.
Anyway, she claims she's been really busy and she's having problems in downloading my photos here at Blogger too, but I don't believe her. Ohhhhh, I've had loads of fun in my Barkday.
And to proove it, check out some photos!
I couldn't believe it was my birthday... We went to the Park for some foollin'-around-with-my-tennis-ball play.
... and then I got to play a lot with one of my favourite toys: rocks.



This is Balu, one of my best friends. We met at the Park and we had some play time.




... well, I kind'a started getting hungry with all the fun and play...



And then, in the afternoon... beach time!

Well, I must say, I had loads of fun.
I'm so sorry I haven't been able to visit your blogs these days... I'll visit you as soon as I can, ok?
I guess I've been apologising a lot, right? But I'm really sorry.
And I miss you all!


Love

Pipa



9 comentários:

Thor and Jack disse...

Feliz Aniversário atrasado Pipa!
Que ótima comemoração você teve!
Mostre-nos tua escultura na parede ;)
xoxo,
Thor

Homer disse...

Happy happy birthday to you and Carla!!!!!

Lots of love,
Homer

Unknown disse...

Happy Birthday, Pipa!! That looks like the most awesome day...wow, tuna fish & kibble! YUM-MEEEE!

I hope your human sorts your Blogger problems out soon coz we miss you in the Blog world!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

Lorenza disse...

Happy Birthday Pipa!
I can see you had a pawesome time celebrating your big day!
Your fav ball toy!
Playing time outside!
Friends!
Yummy food!
Wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kimba disse...

Wow Pipa! Feliz Niver! Vc já pensou em contratar uma secretária e demitir seus humanos? Hehehe!

Sierra Rose disse...

Happy Barkday Pipa!!! What a fantastic day you had! Super fun pal time, delicious meal, and beach time!!!! Wow!
Thanks for your nice email about Golden Honey....I am Sierra Rose, and am keeping Honey's mom and dad on their toes!!!!
Come by for a visit sometime. www.goldensierrarose.blogspot.com

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

How Sam Sees It disse...

Hello, Pipa! Welcome back! We did miss you and wondered how you were doing. Happy very late Barkday!

Sam

Chow Chow disse...

Happy belated birthday, Pipa!!!! Looks like you had a great time!

Dog By Nature disse...

Happy Birthday Pipa! What an awesome day your had. (sorry we're late, guess we're kinda like your mom, hee,hee:)