Sign my guestbook, pawease!! :)

terça-feira, 16 de setembro de 2008

My very first blog award (plus my first post in english)



A big international wooooooof to you all!!!
As you can see, I am now broad(dog)casting in english... ehehehehe.
Well, I'm so happy that I think I'm even loosing my appetite (... na.... just kidding...)... Why?? Because my dear friend Homer gave me my first blog award! Thank you so much, Homer, I'm heavenlywasted and I love your blog too (and thank you for helping me out with the award winning procedures:).
Here are the rules for the award winners:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours;
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated;
So, I would like to share this award with seven of my favorite blogs below:

This award stuff is really awesome, 'cause this is a great way of finding great blogs to visit... there is not a great dog blogging tradition here in Portugal, so I discovered some of my nominees blogs through this award!

3 comentários:

Dino and Family disse...

Hi Pipa, thanks so much for nominating me! Muah! Love, Dino

Spencer disse...

Olá Pipa! O meu Português não é muito bom assim que eu espero que seja ok de comentar em Inglês.

Thanks a lot for the award!! You are a cute pup! I am sure you have a lot of energy.

It's very nice to meet you!

wags,
Spencer

Vasco Alecrim disse...

Olá Pipa! muito obrigado pelo prémio!!! és uma querida!
Lambibeijocas da Musa e do Sky!
ps. o teu blog está 5*